Hope Pregnancy Center Job Postings
To apply for a position:
- read OBHC Statement of Belief and job description.
- download and complete an OBHC employment application.
- send your completed application and resume to the contact person listed.
Hope Pregnancy Center South OKC
Contact: Tresa Beavers
Hope Pregnancy Centers
- Volunteer Coordinator (part-time) | Job Description
- Positions at multiple locations available. To apply, please contact:
North OKC - Carolyn Anson
South OKC - Tresa Beavers
Southern Oklahoma (Ardmore) - Geri Marple
Tulsa - Karen Alley
Edmond Pregnancy Resources - Lyn Smith
Mission Statement: To help young men and women have hope and choose life in the midst of an unplanned pregnancy.
Hope Pregnancy Centers are a faith-based, non-profit, life-affirming ministry of Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children offering pregnancy tests, pregnancy option education, ultrasounds, Empowered Parenting / Fatherhood programs and post abortion ministry. All services are free and confidential.
OBHC Statement of Belief (adapted from the Baptist Faith and Message, 2000)